Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hiding Truth For the Honest Seeker…


It's come to my attention while speaking to many friends, family, and most recently co-workers that as much as people claim to want to hear the truth or listen to an honest man, they still seem to judge you for it and in the end have no desire to hear it.

Since I still want my friends and want to be a respected team member at work, I've decided to resurrect this blog and voice my opinion in a virtual public arena rather than giving it in casual conversation. There is a lot that goes on inside this chaotic mind of mine and I still need a platform to express it. So for those that have ears to hear, let them hear. Otherwise stop asking for my advice, opinion, and overall desire for humankind while face to face…

No comments:

Post a Comment